Saturday, May 21, 2011

love.

i absolutely love our little guy. he's passed out in his crib right now, sleeping with his little fists close to his face, maybe a finger or two stuck in his mouth. he is the best. his powdery, rotten milk smell. his drooly mouth and his tiny little lips. they way he grips onto my fingers when he's falling asleep... it's like he never wants me to let go. i love the way he stares at me. i love when he gives me the sweetest, drooly kisses. i love bringing him into the bed with me for morning snuggles. i love the way he burrows in next to a warm body and the way his little head smells. i love the cry he has when he's so tired and is almost asleep. i love watching him sleep. i love standing in his room, leaning over the crib, watching him breathe. i think about what scott & i went through to get him here, and how far we've come since then.
i just love that little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment