Friday, September 23, 2011

8 months old

can you believe this kid is 8 months old? he is such a joy. he is so happy and smiley. he has three emotions: crying (angry or frustrated), happy, and serious. he's hilarious. he loves to give kisses and cuddles. he's absolutely obsessed with me and has recently become such a daddy's boy on scott's days off. it's too cute. it's like he knows that he only has so much time to get daddy snuggles in, and so on scott's day off all griffin wants to do is hang out with his dad. it's just the best to see them together. griffin has changed our lives completely and we are so in love with him. absolutely, completely enamored by this little guy and that adorable smile. happy 8 months, griffin. we sure are lucky to have you around.

1 comment:

  1. He is beautiful! Such a happy, bright, smiley baby! Thanks for the update :) I am sorry I have been so crazy lately. I literally teach, coach til seven thirty, go home and grade and then crash. My weekends have been filled with weddings and random things, but after this weekend that really slows down and I really, really, really want to get together. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete