Thursday, October 27, 2011

thoughts on life

i'm trying to figure out what to do with myself. besides being a stay at home mom, that is. i love blogging, but i want to be better at it, and i feel like i'm not interesting enough or don't have enough to share. my lovely sister, brie, is thinking of quitting her job and taking some indesign or photoshop courses. i want to take a photography class, and i think together we could be a great team. bloggers, designers, photographers. i think it's a genius idea, and would totally appeal to my creative side which desperately needs an outlet.
thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is important to nurture these feelings when you have them! We have to have social and creative outlets and I think this is a great idea. You have always been a crafty, creative person and I think you should capitalize on this desire! What, specifically, were you thinking of doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just learning new skills. Photoshop and InDesign, being a better photographer. A more artistic photographer. I'm not really sure...

    ReplyDelete