Tuesday, July 19, 2011

sister days

sometimes brianna and i get to hang out all day. and it's really, really fun. she's my twin sister, but she's also my best friend. i love hanging out with her. she's not as helpful as i thought she'd be with griffin (not like my wonderful friend, lauren, who will come over and watch him and offers to help me organize rooms in my house. i love her!), but she's still my sister and she loves her nephew. she just wants to look at him, versus holding him/changing him/feeding him. but brianna and i have a lot of fun together and it is lovely to hang out with her.

the other day we got to drive out to sonoma and enjoy the Fremont Diner. seriously, this place is amazing. it looks like a run down gas station, but it has the most delicious food. after that brianna and i dropped griffin off at my mom's house and we went to the giant's game! thanks, future hubby, for watching griffin after work and giving us your tickets! :)

griffin getting mommy snuggles

reading the menu. this is right before he shoved it in his mouth

there it goes, right in the mouth...
griffles & aunty brie
wonderful farmer's toast

best. burger. ever
griffin trying to drink some olympia. true hipster right there.

the giants vs padres. they won in the 14th inning. go giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment